Please Keep Your Receipt
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will cheerfully return/exchange most items with a receipt dated within 14 days of purchase.
- Item(s) must be returned in new condition, unused, and in the original packaging to be eligible for a return.
- Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Customers are responsible for their own return/exchange shipping costs.
Item-Specific Return Policy
Some specific return/exchange policies exist for the items below.
Final Sale Items
- Seasonal Items: May not be accepted for return or exchange. Holiday merchandise is considered seasonal items.
- Sale Items: May not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Contact our Customer Service in the unlikely case of a defective or damaged item.
- We do not accept returns on alcohol where prohibited by law.
- Receipted refunds: Returns will be issued based on the original method of payment.
- No Receipt Returns/Exchanges: A valid government-issued ID is required for all non‑receipted returns/exchanges. Refunds will be extended in the form of an Omi coupon.
Can’t Find Your Receipt?
In most cases, if you paid with an electronic payment type (credit, debit, personal check), we can locate your purchase and process your no‑receipt return as a receipted refund with our receipt lookup feature.
Omi reserves the right to permit or refuse any refund.